14 February 2018
Francis Bergoglio, a Jesuit, has been admonished, warned several times to distance himself from heresies. However, he obstinately rejects any repentance. He continues to cause extreme offence not only to the believers of the Roman Catholic Church but also to all Christians and unbelievers.
By abusing the supreme church authority through heresies, he intensely promotes the self-destruction of the Church, in matters of both faith and morals.
It concerns the following heresies: Francis Bergoglio
1) denied the universally valid moral norms in the exhortation Amoris Laetitia.
2) did not distance himself from heresies of syncretism with paganism which place the redemptive death of Christ on the same level as the sacrifice to pagan gods, de facto demons. He thus destroys true mission.
3) promotes a so-called dynamic approach to the deposit of faith, whereby he makes heresies equal with the apostles’ doctrine.
4) neither identified nor condemned Vatican II heresies promoting syncretism with paganism and declaring Allah to be the same God as Yahweh (LG 16, Nostra Aetate declaration).
5) participates in crimes against humanity of the New World Order (NWO).
6) works towards dechristianization of Europe by intensively promoting Islamization.
7) is silent on the stealing of children by the juvenile justice system.
8) approves and promotes homosexualism and other gender deviations, which is contrary to the teaching of the Scriptures and Tradition.
For these heresies, Francis Bergoglio excluded himself from the Catholic Church. Therefore, the Byzantine Catholic Patriarchate, by authority of the apostolic and prophetic office, in the name of the Triune God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, declares Francis Bergoglio to be excommunicated from the Catholic Church. Unless the person concerned shows repentance at least in the hour of death, he will be eternally condemned.
Every Catholic who is in unity with him in heresy is likewise excommunicated from the Catholic Church.
Therefore, let the priests and bishops no longer mention the name of this excommunicated apostate Francis in the Divine Liturgy.
Patriarch of the Byzantine Catholic Patriarchatehttp://vkpatriarhat.org/en/?p=14917