sábado, 25 de novembro de 2023

Message of Jesus to Fr. Montfort Okaa on the Holy Eucharist


 

Fra Montfort OkaaFr. Montfort Okaa was born in 1957 in the town of Ilorin, Nigeria, Africa. He made his First Holy Communion when he was 10 years old, and it was on that day that many extraordinary manifestations began taking place, which continue to this day (2013). He was ordained a priest in 1983, and later founded the Communities of Sisters and Brothers of the Two Hearts of Love. Pope John Paul II gave his special blessing to these Communities on June 9, 2002.

The following excerpts are taken from the book, “THE REIGN OF LOVE, God’s Only Solution in the Two Hearts of Love.” Approved by Most Rev. Dr. Ayo-Maria Atoyebi O.P. – Catholic Bishop of Ilorin Diocese; Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Memorial of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, May 2002.

Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Memorial of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, May 2002

My Father is present in every Holy Mass. My Father is present everywhere that I am. He is not present in the form of bread and wine, but He is present wherever I am. He is present to Me, for I and the Father are one – We can never be separated. My Holy Spirit is present at every Holy Mass. My Holy Spirit is present at every Eucharistic celebration – My Holy Spirit is present at every Eucharistic celebration. My Holy Spirit is present at every tabernacle in the whole world – He is there for He is My Spirit. He cannot be separated from Me. He is not present in the form of bread and wine. It is only I, Jesus Christ, Who am present in the form of Bread and Wine. It is My Body. It is My Blood.

My Father did not become man. My Father did not and will not become bread – My Father did not change into wine, wine and bread, but My Father is always united with Me. He is always there, We are one. When you receive Me in the Holy Eucharist, you are receiving My Father; when you worship Me in the Holy Eucharist, you are worshipping My Father; when you receive Me in the Holy Eucharist, you are receiving the Holy Spirit.

The greatest joy of My Mother Mary is to bring people to the Holy Eucharist – You remember the miracle at Cana. That miracle is a miracle that points to the Holy Eucharist. What did My Mother say: DO WHAT HE TELLS YOU! Because of the unity she has with Me, she knows the culmination of My salvific act and pointed Me to it. Everybody who loves My Mother Mary must love Me in the Holy Eucharist. The changing of water into wine is a foretaste; it is a pointer to the Eucharist.

People do not believe any more that I am God. Lack of respect for Me in the Holy Eucharist is lack of respect for God. It is lack of belief that I am God, that I am almighty, that I can do everything. Why are some people doubting that I am really present, that My Body and Blood are there? Do they not believe anymore that I am God, that I am God the Almighty? That I can do everything?

Oh, My people, if only you know how much you pain Me with your little belief... It is this little belief that would have let Peter be drowned in the sea. I asked him to come to Me. He actually started coming to Me, walking on the water, but then he began to doubt. I ask you to come to Me, come to My Love.

Jesus and EucharistWhy are some people doubting that I am really present here? It is Me! Peter said: Lord, if it is You – ask me to come. He was coming with strength, but midway he began to doubt. 

Let Me assure you, the Holy Eucharist does not depend on your believing in it or not. It is not your faith that makes Me present in the Holy Eucharist. The Holy Eucharist does not depend on your loving Me or not. It is not your Love that makes Me the Holy Eucharist. The Holy Eucharist does not depend on your holiness, your purity or holiness. The Holy Eucharist, My presence there, that it is Me, does not depend on your believing in it or not. It does not depend on your loving Me or not. It does not depend on your worthy reception of Me or not...
https://www.michaeljournal.org/articles/roman-catholic-church/item/message-of-jesus-to-fr-montfort-okaa-