Praised be Jesus Christ, now and forever. Amen.
1. Gathered to celebrate the Holy Mass in thanksgiving for the teaching and example of our beloved Father John Anthony Hardon, we are especially conscious of his profound devotion to our Lord Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament and to the Mother of our Lord, the Blessed Virgin Mary. Father Hardon taught us to unite our poor and often fearful hearts to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, so that, with her help, we might place our hearts completely in the Sacred Heart of Jesus, the fountain of all grace for our salvation and the salvation of the world.read...
- Stages of Formation
- Solemn Consecration
- Spiritual Formation
- Doctrinal Formation
- Devotion to the Sacred Heart
- Devotion to the Immaculate Heart
- Marian Catechist Manual
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The Marian Catechist and Life-long Formation
- First Saturdays Meetings for Marian Catechists
- Annual Retreats