quarta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2015

MARY: How few join their hearts to walk the path of light. This is the great secret that I am trying to reveal to the whole world.

Our Lady of Fatima

7. Light For the Hour of Darkness

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
The path of light is open to all, but it is found most easily by those who walk with others, their hearts joined as one in the most important journey of all.  How many gather for other purposes, joined by the hopes of profits or delights.  They constantly move along those roads which the world points out to them.  How few join their hearts to walk the path of light.  This is the great secret that I am trying to reveal to the whole world.
In ordinary times, people do not need my special path of light.  The times are normal.  The problems can be overcome and the faith sustained.  However, these are not the usual times.  This is the hour, as Jesus called it.
In the hour of His passion, He told the apostles to stay awake, to pray that they might overcome the trial.  They failed and scattered, not grasping the darkness that they would face.
People might ask, “Why do I need this path of light?”  Because the darkness and the trial of the “hour” is at hand.  You must seek out others whose hearts are also seeking the path of light.  Join together and I will join with you.  The more you are joined, the greater will be the light.  When the darkness comes, just remain as one and you will have your light, your little candles burning brightly able to enkindle each other if your flame goes out.
Comment:  Find others who seek the light and pray together regularly.  Our Lady’s plan is not complicated.

6. A Path Revealed to the Little Ones

Mary
The path of light is a road filled with blessings which are hidden from the proud but revealed quickly to the little ones who want to walk my ways.
First, they see that I am with them in every danger, always protecting them from the harm which is caused by others or by their own foolish decisions.
Second, they experience my constant encouragement.  They know that when the great problems come upon them, that I will be there to help carry them.  Third, they often experience my presence, as warmth or a peace comes over them.  This quiets their fears and allows them to choose the right road.
Thirdly, they know that I will be with them until the end.  I will never abandon them until that moment when I embrace them forever and ever.  This is the path of light which is open to all the little ones.  How do your become “a little one”?  This is the great secret.  A person must decide to be a “little one” (and everyone in the world can make that decision).
First, they must see that their own strength and their own intellect are unable to overcome all their difficulties.
Second, they must be filled with hope, that I hear their every cry.
Third, they must walk in my ways, according to my truths.  This is the great illumination that takes place in the heart, when the person allows me to place my new light within them.
Now, they are my little one, able to walk my path of light.
Comment:  Our Lady gives a very simple teaching that anyone can follow.


5. Let There Be Light

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary                                         
Those who seek the light need only allow themselves to be drawn and led by it.  The Father has created you for light.  He, Himself, is eternal light, shining from all ages.  His first words were, “Let there be light”.  He has formed in His only Son, Jesus, the new kingdom of light, the only hope for a world plunged into darkness.
I preach this kingdom and open its doors right now.  Where are these doors?  Just follow my voice.  My words will lead you.  Right now, you cannot see, so let your ears be open to my words.  They will bring you to the doors of sight.  Let me begin.
You are absorbed by a darkness that you do not even perceive.  The daily cares, the anxieties, and the attempts to gain security absorb the heart.  Every hour is filled, so little time, sometimes none, given to the light.
Now, you hear my voice saying, “Come over here.  Stay a moment.  Do not rush headlong”.  What do I ask of you?  Just a moment, a time to invoke me, to call on me with faith.  I ask some quiet moments, some stillness, an absorption into the light of prayer which has greater power to absorb you than the darkness.  Only I can bring you this light, Jesus, my Son.   The Father has placed Jesus in my heart, where all are called to receive.  You only escape darkness by coming into light and you cast out darkness only by grasping the light.   All other efforts will completely fail.
Now, I speak the most precious words of all.  In the beginning, all was darkness until God said “Let there be light”.   As the new darkness comes, the Father has given me the privilege, the task, the call, even the command, to use His words, “Let there be light”.   Through these locutions, I am saying those words day after day, in numerous images and teachings.  Now, I say it to you, “Let there be light”.  I will always say those words.  They are my daily, constant blessing.  “Let there be light”.
Comment:    In this Marian Age, the Father has given Our Lady many special privileges to help us in our darkness

4. The Flame and the Candle

Mary
The path of light is my gift to those who accept me.  Many set me aside, as if I were not important in the Father’s plan.  Others see no need to call upon my help.  If you are one of these, it is specifically for you that I speak today.  Without me, you can certainly walk a road to the Father through Jesus, but that road is hard to find and difficult to walk.
The heavenly Father foresaw this present time of darkness brought about by the cleverness of Satan’s plan.  For this moment of history, God reserved a new and special light, a candle burning brightly which each person can hold.  Is that not what you yourselves do?  When the lights go out, you use candles, because there is no central light.  So each person carries their own lit candle and all feel safe.
Picture me as the Heavenly Father’s candle and Jesus as the flame.  Can you have the flame without the candle?  I am not the flame.  Jesus is the flame, but I am the candle, easily available to all who accept me.  The candle comes first, then the flame.  Who would try to take the flame into their own hands?  That is foolishness. Only harm would result.
How long will the candle burn?  How bright will be its flame?  I am the Father’s candle and I will burn as long and as brightly as each one needs.  I am Immaculate.  The light will be pure, piercing and totally able to lead you.   When the night grows darker, I will burn more brightly.  When the wind comes, I, myself, will protect the flame.  Even if the flame goes out, I will ask the heavenly Father and He will light your candle again.
The time is now because you must get your candle before the darkness comes.
Comment:  So many object to or do not see the need for devotion to Mary.  Here, Our lady lowers herself, calls herself just a candle.  But how needed, so each person can have the flame!