segunda-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2015

Mary : No one can see the future because all of the events have not yet converged and come to a culmination. Difficulties are everywhere. Some places have become explosive.


Our Lady of Fatima

2. The Powerlessness of the Secular Spirit

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
The evils of the human heart elude the secular mind.  It does not take into account those sinful disorders which constantly distort society and turn it away from the good.  Failure after failure.  What begins with the highest aspirations, gradually turns upon itself and is degraded.
I speak now about America itself, a city set upon a hill, deliberately brought forth from my Immaculate Heart, founded upon religious faith, with a constitution based upon God-given rights.  I brought you forth in your revolution and preserved the union in your civil war.  Now, I face my greatest crisis.  You want to declare yourself “secular”.  How many foolish steps you have taken to remove religion from your schools and your public life.  Go back and trace the history of these two parallel roads.
The more you chose to be secular, the more you declined.  How far you are along both paths!  I must speak so your eyes are opened because you must choose and the choice is at your door.  Your great decline is imminent, far closer than you realize.
Do not be surprised.  Do not ask, “Why have these events happened?”  I am telling you why.  You have accepted the secular spirit.  Secularism cannot overcome the evils in the human heart.  These evils weaken a society, remove truths and proclaim lies – like a woman’s right to kill her child.  Millions and millions of your children are dead.  Human evil saturates every part of America because you have extinguished the purifying fire of God’s Holy Spirit, replacing Jesus’ gift with your powerless secular spirit.  How close!  How close is your decline.  The destructive events will begin this year but will not culminate this year.
Comment:  The secular spirit removes all restraints upon the person’s heart and cannot curtail human selfishness.

1. A Secular Age That Has Rejected the Supernatural

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
No one can see the future because all of the events have not yet converged and come to a culmination.  Difficulties are everywhere.  Some places have become explosive.  Everyone is conscious of terrorism, but other evils are kept hidden from view, especially the weaknesses in the economic systems.  Those trying to resist and confront these evils use only human means, totally unaware of the supernatural powers that are the true forces behind the evils.
Such is the secular age which has rejected belief both in the kingdom of God and the kingdom of Darkness.  Modern man cannot grasp the true source of these evils because he does not even believe that they exist.  He cannot reach the only power that can save him because he has long ago set his religious faith aside, and proclaimed his world as “secular”.  I stand on the world’s battlefield and watch this tide of destruction and collapse.  I know exactly where it is going to happen next and what will be evil’s newest victories.
I will once again speak of what is to happen.  My previous words have already been fulfilled.  The American withdrawal has speeded up the timetable of terrorism.  The weak response in the Ukraine has emboldened Putin.  The failure to confront deficits has weakened economic systems.  China sees its opportunity for new aggressions.  I call all of these external problems.  The real difficulty is secularism.  Modern man has cut himself off from God’s help.
This is my moment.   As the Woman Clothed With the Sun, I will come upon the world stage, just as the heavenly Father has decided.  I will move up my timetable also.  Then the battle will begin.
Comment:  When faith is lost so is the true understanding of human events.

10. The Person With the Key

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
All the world has become a battlefield, where the story of humanity is played out.  No longer a time of peace or even a place of peace.  All are drawn into the conflict.  All is interconnected.  Nothing stands alone and self-sufficient.  Such has been the plan of the Evil One who wants to snatch the whole world.  All the events are connected.  All have their place in his scheme.  He plants his people in high places and in seemingly lowly positions.  He stirs hearts to disrupt and then uses their actions to prepare for those who will follow.
He can use only sinful hearts.  His plans always  depend on one foundation – the selfishness imbedded in the human heart.  World leaders overlook this.  They have no plans to deal with human anger or human greed.  Their paper solutions soon are in shreds.  The walls they build crumble before the powers of human selfishness which destroys human life.  The battle rages everywhere and man is completely helpless to restore peace or to avoid calamities.
All evil begins in the human heart and flows out from within, going forth like a mighty river to flood the nations.  Another river exists which could swallow up all of these evils in a single moment.  The river has a name, Jesus, and He dwells in my Immaculate Heart.  Oh, when will this river be released?  When will I be able to raise up the one to whom I have given the key?  This is the only hope for humanity in this 21st century.
Comment:  Jesus told the apostles not to worry what they ate because evils come out of the human heart.  Looking at the world, we understand Our Lady’s words.  All the evils come from human selfishness.

9. Raising Up Her Priest Son

Mary
In my heart, I hold my priest son whom I have mentioned many times.  He will be the great sign, so easy to see.  I will raise him up in extraordinary ways.  This will be an even greater sign.  I will clothe him with the sun of Fatima and give great power and wisdom to his words.
He will bless the nations with my Fatima gift.  He will teach and explain, so the whole world knows exactly what I want to do.  The powers of darkness have already come against him, but, as the Mother of God, I kept him safe and delivered him from the trial.
Now, I prepare him.   He knows that the time is very close for him to come on to the world scene.  He will not hesitate because he will be totally prepared, as if he had been there for years.  For him, these destructive events are signs which I had revealed to him years ago.  All of these events had to take place and the world had to be cast into darkness before I could raise him up.  At the moment of great despair, suddenly I will raise him up so all will know that I have not abandoned the world but have prepared for this dark moment.
How quickly I bring him on the scene depends upon the course of events.  Each person is free.  All make their decisions, world leaders and popes, terrorists and economists.  Although world events are shaped by many hands, I, alone, will choose exactly when and how I will raise up my priest son.  I speak these words so clearly now so that when this happens, the great sign of my love in doing this is full and abundant.
Comment:  Our Lady reveals slowly.  Now she comes to the full revelation. Many times she has mentioned her special priest son.  This locution reveals the mystery fully.