sexta-feira, 4 de abril de 2014

MARY: will begin to use these special locutions in a new and more powerful way.

  • Print
  • Read the Locutions


  • 5. Using These Locutions

    Print This Post Print This Post
    Mary
    (Again a special locution)
    I will no longer be silent. For decades, I have been telling the Church that Russia is the problem and it must be consecrated to my Immaculate Heart. The Church has chosen not to listen to my voice. It has even silenced those voices, especially Sr. Lucy’s, which carried my message. Now, you are reaping the harvest which you have sown.
    I will wait no longer. You, O Church, have buried my messages. You have hidden them. You have refused to reveal them. You have even twisted them. Because your voice does not send forth to the world the secrets of Fatima, nor do you obey the commands that I made at Fatima, I will bypass you.
    I will begin to use these special locutions in a new and more powerful way. I will hold back nothing. I will reveal through these locutions what should have been revealed by the Church. I will do this slowly, piece by piece, truth by truth. I will do this in a consistent way so each person can easily follow my words and be led to the correct conclusions.
    I must do this because you have not done this. You have turned aside from Fatima and the Fatima prophecies about Russia spreading its errors. You have not been a faithful watchman, warning my people and the world. Because you have not used your worldwide voice, I will use this little voice of my locutions.
    Comment: For some reason, the Church has kept the Fatima secrets hidden. Mary promises to use these locutions to reveal what the people need to know