sexta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2014

MARY: Putin is Satan’s perfect instrument. The evil flows from Russia, as it did throughout the twentieth century. Only my armies can overcome the Evil One. Where are my armies? I must gather them quickly. I must spread devotion to my Immaculate Heart throughout the whole world, in unprecedented ways.

4. Infection in the Blood Stream


Mary 
Let the entire stream of events flow out so that all can see the evils contained in human history. They have been planted there for years by past decisions and wars. They have been fed by the fires of anger and injustice. They have grown, hidden from the eyes of all. Now, this stream begins to come to the surface, all that I have been speaking about. All see these events happening everywhere. The evil is not limited to one country or to one region. Evil is in the very blood stream of mankind, flowing to every part of the body, and growing more powerful.
The body is too weak, daily losing its battle to overcome the infection. Mankind tries to stir itself to battle. Leaders call for solutions. Yet, the evil grows and spreads. The body seems helpless. No aid in sight.
This is why I speak. You can see the truth of my words before your very eyes. Let my words be your comfort, and also your guide. Act upon my words. Look into your heart. You believe. You know that God exists. You have faith. Treasure that faith. Stir that faith into action. As all the events pour forth, you will wonder how you can be saved. Suddenly, your faith will take on a much greater value.
Comment: Through all the events, people are beginning to grasp the power and extent of this evil. They must also see the power and extent of the faith God has given to them.

3. Putin and the Ukraine

Mary 
“Why wait” says Putin, “when all of the Ukraine waits for me to take what I can hold? I can redraw the map and gain what I have coveted for many years.”
So, the Ukraine waits for the reaper who comes not just to take its harvest but also to claim its soil. Once these parts are swallowed up, they will not be returned in Putin’s lifetime.
I have said before that he is Satan’s perfect instrument. No need to look for another. No need to seek another source of evil. The evil flows from Russia, as it did throughout the twentieth century.
This is not a replay. Putin’s Russia is quite different. He has many new alliances and has shaped a modern Russia that can withstand the obvious actions that the West will take. He has seen them all. Nothing surprises him. He has fashioned many other sources that can help him. He will remain on the scene, directing the evil wherever he sees weaknesses.
I have spoken of him before and my words were true. He is an adversary who will not go away. For years, he has plotted his course and has had no qualms about the means he needs to employ. The West has been deceived.
Comment: Our Lady has spoken often about Putin and the Ukraine. Consult the following locutions: In 2012, October 5, 6 and 7; in 2014, March 14, 24, April 10, 11, and 28, June 2.

2. The Mystery of Syrian Evil


Mary
Syria will continue to be the problem, the great mystery which continually sends forth evil. Syria is not just one evil, the evil of Assad. It has become a collection of evils. Because the revolution was not quickly ended by the overthrow of the regime, it became an attraction for evil. Various terrorists groups saw an opportunity to topple the regime and claim control of an entire country. It did not happen that way. Instead, the fires within Syria burned and eventually spread to other parts of the Middle East, just as I had said.
Now, Syria is a greater mystery. The West cannot figure out a strategy, how to use its weapons. This is the enigma that exists and the source is Russia, which saw Assad as an ally and continually strengthens his role, giving him the needed support to survive when so many predicted his quick downfall. Go back and read my locutions for I spoke of all these events in great detail even before they took place.
Comment: Our Lady was clear from the beginning that Syria would light the fuse although it will not be the place of the explosion.


1. The Syrian Revolution


Mary
The world finds itself caught up in sweeping events that seemingly have no answer. Leaders are confused by the quick rise of ISIS and by Putin’s activities in the Ukraine. Rockets have been flying into Israel and the destruction of Gaza has been brutal. China has begun to emerge as a nation on the move, emboldened and aggressive.
In the past, I have spoken about the timetable of events and how that timetable has been moved ahead because America has withdrawn. Now, the whole world can see the truth of my words. So, I will begin to speak again and to comment on all that is taking place. As the events continue, more and more will become students of my words which pour forth divine wisdom.
I will begin with Syria. I said clearly that the revolution in Syria was quite different from the revolutions in Egypt and Libya. Those revolutions burned themselves out quickly as the dictators were overturned. I prophesied that Syria would be different. That the dictator would not be quickly deposed, that the revolution would drag on and on, that the region would be destabilized and that larger terrorist groups, more unified, would emerge. All of this has now happened and the world is confronted with a totally new reality, a terrorist group that claims its own country, with all of its resources, a group that does not overturn governments but itself governs.
Listen carefully again to my words. I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun. Only my armies can overcome the Evil One. Where are my armies? I must gather them quickly. I must spread devotion to my Immaculate Heart throughout the whole world, in unprecedented ways. When you see these signs and events, know they are a call into my army.
Comment: Locutions speaking about Syria were given in 2012 on February 12, and in 2013 on April 28, 29, May 5, August 23, 26, September 2, 4, 6 and 17.