segunda-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2015

MARY: ake all my words into your heart. I speak of the future, so you can act in the present. Take my warnings seriously but do not fear. Instead, act. Examine your life. My words contain power. They will move you from one lifestyle into another. Think of me. Invite me. Speak to me. I will come. I will fill your life. When I permeate your whole being, then your walls will be firm and you will stand in the day of trial.



11. Walls That Are Not Firm

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
The foundations of society are weakened.   What was once a strong fortress has become a mere shell of itself, ready to fall to the enemy and no longer a bulwark of faith.  Everything looks the same.  For a while, life goes on as if nothing has changed.  Yet, the walls are not firm and people’s trust in them is misplaced.
No one speaks of this dilemma, pretending that it does not exist, but I must open my lips and proclaim to all the world.  Your world can crumble tomorrow.  You are vulnerable on every side.  How you arrived at this point is not as important as how you survive.  I am no longer speaking about a problem here and a problem there.  I am speaking about the survival of human life; or conversely, the annihilation of nations.  Which will it be?  All will be determined in the next years leading up to October 13, 2017.  That is my clear message.
These are not years to wait, or to sleep, or to merely watch the events.  This is what you must do.  Take all my words into your heart.  I speak of the future, so you can act in the present.  Take my warnings seriously but do not fear.  Instead, act.  Examine your life.  My words contain power.  They will move you from one lifestyle into another.  Think of me.  Invite me.  Speak to me.  I will come.  I will fill your life.  When I permeate your whole being, then your walls will be firm and you will stand in the day of trial.
Comment:  Our Lady has spoken often of events that seem beyond us.  Today, she teaches each person how to prepare – a lifestyle filled with Our Lady’s presence.

10. The Fatima Messenger

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
Can I not lift up this little voice of locutions and make it my voice of Fatima?  That is exactly what I must do because the voice of Fatima has been silenced.  I will find other ears and other hearts, which cherish this message and look to this voice of the locutions with the greatest desires.  Let me begin.
Nearly 100 years ago, when the Great War was at its height, I came with a sorrowful heart, but one filled with hope.  The heavenly Father had sent me to announce great promises.  I had chosen three perfect messengers to receive the gift, knowing that their child-like faith would overcome all the difficulties.  The messages would be received and proclaimed.
The great gift was sealed on October 13, 1917, a public sign, recorded in all its aspect and proclaimed by even the secular press.  What a history since then!  The great treasure has been in a perilous stream, looked at, examined, set aside, and limited, but never opened.  Speculation, controversy, books written and debates, but the gift never opened.
I say all this because I want to reveal my actions.  I have taken the Fatima gift and I have placed it in the heart of my priest son.  He knows his call fully.  Long ago he accepted the gift and ever since then has dedicated himself to it.  Now, a great urgency arises in his heart.  He can see the events happening which he knew would come first.  He knows the time is short.  Pray for him.  He is my Fatima messenger.
Comment:  As this year 2015 unfolds, the locutions become very specific about the Fatima gift.

9. Gifts for October 13, 2017

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
Be strong.  Fear not.  At every moment I am at your side.  Following me, you shall not fall or perish.  For four years, I have spoken to you.  Now that the events are to begin (slowly at first but a true beginning) my words will change.  They will be more decisive, bolder and easier to understand.
Again I say it.  Do not fear.  Also, do not trust in your own strength or upon your own resources.  Still, do not fear.  I understand the flood waters perfectly and I will teach you how to survive.  I understand the destructive fires and I will teach you how to overcome them.
I must draw you closer to me than ever before.  I must fill every part of you with the greatest confidence in my protection.  I must turn your eyes totally to me and have your ears hear only my words.
Everything must be total – a total trust, a total hope, a total fidelity, a total receiving.  You must be all mine and I must be all yours.  Total.  Complete.  Nothing left out.  Nothing held back.  A new oneness that you never thought was possible.  These are my gifts for these years before the 100th anniversary of Fatima.
Comments:  Our Lady takes complete command.  Nothing is held back.

8. All – From Least to Greatest Can Enter

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
I will open up all the doors and turn on all the lights.  These are the doors of my heart so people of every walk of life, of every class and nation can have entrance.  I will turn on all the lights, in every possible language and at every level of human understanding.  All, from the least to the greatest, will know that I have not forsaken the human race.
I share with you now my plan.  I have spoken so often of events which will disturb human life, will cause suffering, and will grow and affect everyone in the world
I will use these events.  They are breakthroughs of darkness, but I will use them as special moments of my light.  When the normal order is shattered, people will no longer place their trust in their little gods of money and possessions.  They can no longer count upon their usual lifestyle.  They are shaken.  Satan will use these events to instill fear, which allows him greater entrance.
I will use the very events that he brings about as my special moments.  When people are shaken, I will pour out the religious spirit, the gift of devotion.  This is my promise.  When the events begin (and they are already happening on a small and limited scale) you must not fear.  You must recall my words, “I will open all the doors of my heart so people of every walk of life, of every class and nation, can have entrance.”
Comment:  As these events happen, people will come to a crossroads.  Will they be entrapped by Satan’s fear or will they accept Our Lady’s invitation?

7. God’s Great Promise

Mary
I want you to see all my thoughts.  I lay before you all of my understanding and my plans.  Let us begin.
From the very beginning, mankind chose the darkness.  After welcoming Eve as his partner, Adam joined with her in their sinful choice.  Mankind set out on a road that took it farther away from God.  The only light was God’s promise of a Woman, who God knew would bring forth His Son.
This has been the story of all of history.  Left on his own, mankind walks away from God.  When guided by the Woman and enriched by her Son’s Holy Spirit, mankind turns back to God and gains a season of blessings.
At this very moment, to a degree never experienced since Jesus’ victory on the cross, mankind has been led into the greatest darkness.  What will the heavenly Father do?  He will use the same plan, what He promised at the beginning of history and what He fulfilled in Jesus.  He will bring forth the Woman, who will offer her Son to world.  Right now, mankind plunges into the darkness and is like Adam and Eve without the help of the Woman. After great powers and forces of sin were released, they feared God’s presence and knew that they were naked.  Their relationship became distorted.  God’s plan for them was ripped apart.
This is the present road of mankind.  Powerful sinful forces have been released and more are waiting in the wings.  Go back to the promise.  “I will put an enmity between you and the Woman, between your offspring and hers”. (Gen.3:15)  The salvation of the human race at this moment of history is contained in that promise.
Comment:  Human decisions are affected by two forces, the power of sin and the power of God’s promise.  Each person and each nation decides which power they want to follow.

October 13, 2017 (Special Locution)

Mary
2015 will be different because it is the beginning year of the events of darkness.  Unless my light comes, these events will come more quickly and grow stronger until a fullness of darkness is reached on October 13, 2017.  Would this not be the great tragedy?  What was meant to be 100 years of Fatima light, culminating in the greatest light becomes instead a 100 years of darkness, culminating in the greatest darkness.
Satan would steal my  day.  He would turn my feast into his feast.  Instead of the great heavenly sign of the Woman Clothed With the Sun, the world would see the dragon instead. (Rev. C 12).
Comment:  On October 13, 1917, Our Lady of Fatima fulfilled her promise to the three children that she would give a sign for all the world to see. On that rainy day, the 50,000 – 70,00 people witnessed for about 10 -15 minutes what is called “The Dance of the Sun”.   After “dancing” in the sky for many moments, the sun, seemingly left its orbit and hurtled toward earth.  The people felt that this was the end of the world.  Then, the sun went back to the heavens.  The sign was complete.  However, all the people and their clothes were totally dry.  The many big puddles in the field were gone.  This was a tremendous public experience.  All the Portuguese newspapers published the story, complete with photographs, the next day.  This locution points to the 100thanniversary of the “Dance of the Sun” as Satan’s target date for the culmination of the events of darkness.  This is a very important locution.

6. Stars in the Darkest Night

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
I want you to see and to understand.  When the events take place, people will react.  One darkness will lead to another.  Human decisions will cause greater darkness and suffering.  When events take place, they affect everyone, the good and the bad, those who caused the events and the innocent ones.  Everyone’s life is changed.
What can I do?  I can give light.  I can give the words of a mother.  My children will see.  They will understand.  First, they will know that I have spoken ahead of time.  They have already experienced my words.  They have hungered and looked forward to my words.  Their hearts are already open and they have already learned how to receive.
I will not hold back my words, and with the words come my greatest helps.  My words will have a strange power.  They will pierce the heart.  I will bring my words to their minds again and again.  My children will cling to my words.  They will look to my words as stars in the darkest night.  They will be like Columbus of years ago who made his way across the ocean by the light of the stars.  Such will be my words in the darkness.
Comment:  Those who read these locutions have come to love them.  How important the words will be during the events.