terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2015

MARY:My words will have a strange power. They will pierce the heart. I will bring my words to their minds again and again. My children will cling to my words. They will look to my words as stars in the darkest night.

6. Stars in the Darkest Night

 Our Lady of Fatima
Mary
I want you to see and to understand.  When the events take place, people will react.  One darkness will lead to another.  Human decisions will cause greater darkness and suffering.  When events take place, they affect everyone, the good and the bad, those who caused the events and the innocent ones.  Everyone’s life is changed.
What can I do?  I can give light.  I can give the words of a mother.  My children will see.  They will understand.  First, they will know that I have spoken ahead of time.  They have already experienced my words.  They have hungered and looked forward to my words.  Their hearts are already open and they have already learned how to receive.
I will not hold back my words, and with the words come my greatest helps.  My words will have a strange power.  They will pierce the heart.  I will bring my words to their minds again and again.  My children will cling to my words.  They will look to my words as stars in the darkest night.  They will be like Columbus of years ago who made his way across the ocean by the light of the stars.  Such will be my words in the darkness.
Comment:  Those who read these locutions have come to love them.  How important the words will be during the events.


5. Events Affecting America

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
The path is so dangerous that only those who take my hand will walk safely.  They will know that a special guidance is coming from the words that I speak.
Right now, all is light. Life continues as usual.  The problems seem so far away, just reports of news in other parts of the world.  Fear does not grip America.  Its eyes are on the stock markets, the drop in gas prices and on all the playoff games.  These absorb people’s hearts.
But I speak deep within, of events which will deeply disturb this way of life, events which begin slowly. At first, they will not be seen as serious.  However, they will continue and grow.  I speak of moments when the news is not just about far away events which affect the lives of others, but of national events, that pierce America’s lifestyle.
When these happen, will you turn away from your games?  Will the seed of faith still be alive in your hearts?  For some, yes.  For many, no.  When I promise to take you safely by my hand, I am speaking about your life of faith.  That will be the only power which can help you to survive the future events.  My words will keep that faith alive.
Comment:  Americans read of destructive events but their lives go on as usual.  The new events will change that.


3. Like a Trapped Army

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary 
Mankind has a path, a choice, a decision.  However, a time comes when he finds no paths, has no choices and decisions are taken from his hands.  Events overtake mankind and he has few choices.  Unlimited opportunities suddenly narrow, and few remain.
Currently, people feel unrestrained.  Many options are at their fingertips.  More and more choices are made available.  The time is coming when all of this will be reversed.  Options taken away.  Opportunities no longer available.  Human life reduced to the necessities.
Opportunities have been squandered.  Calls to repentance have been scorned.  Mankind has chosen the wide road instead of the true one.  Like an army that has foolishly allowed itself to be drawn into a trap, mankind has chosen the wrong road and has arrived at the wrong place.  Nothing can be done because the darkness which guided man still has power.  No one listens to me.
So, the events will come.  The illusions will be destroyed.  When freed from that false light, mankind will have a second chance.  The events of darkness can become a door into light.  The dark events hold a hidden blessing.
Comment:  At this moment, mankind seemingly has endless options that promise happiness.  When these are taken away people will be more responsive to Our Lady’s voice.

2. Inviting Mary To Come

Mary
I want peace and I will work until the world has peace.  I have already laid the foundation for peace.  Within the Catholic Church, these forces for peace are already present in the clear teachings of my role as Mother of the Church and in all of my revelations that are approved or are still taking place.  These are reservoirs of peace which are waiting to be released.
Look at what I have already accomplished.  I have given many promises, released many powers, converted many hearts, given many signs and stirred much devotion.  Most important, I have pointed out the path to peace.  I have asked people to live by God’s laws, to say the rosary, to use the sacrament of Penance, to fast and to keep the First Saturdays of the month.
If people would just believe me, I would come close to them.  This is the secret I now want to reveal.  What power is contained in these little acts of devotion?  They are invitations, not my invitation to you but your invitation to me, to come, to be close, to protect, to bless, to calm and as always, to spread peace.  Using these devotions opens doors that I can easily enter.  Setting aside the rosary, keeps the doors closed and when totally rejected even locks the door.
I want to come but I wait until my children invite me.  When the door is open, I bless everyone in the house.
Comment:  Our Lady teaches that by our devotions, she can freely enter our lives.


1. The New Year Promise

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
Believe, so that this will be a year of faith.  I will be with you guiding you with my words.  When I give you promises, believe.  When I give you directions, obey.  When I teach you, remember.  Natural light will not suffice.  Supernatural light must show you the path.  Now, let us begin a new year with a promise.
I will be closer to you than ever before.  You will know that your love for me has never been greater.  All of this is a gift, poured out right now before this year unfolds.
Walk into this year with faith.  Do not look at your material blessings and think, “I am secure.  Nothing is at risk.  The year will be filled with abundance”.  Rather, say, “I have Mary with me.  She will accompany me.  She will never leave my side.  She will show me where to walk and what to avoid.  I am safe in her arms”.  This must be the theme of this year, which holds so many surprises, in which what seems powerful crumbles and what seems weak grows strong in faith.  The new year is upon us.  We have no choice except to let it unfold.
Comment:  The year begins with a promise.  Let us believe.