segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2014

MARY: My words are that signal, trying to awaken the whole world before the house burns down. “Awaken! I say to my Church. Awaken to me so you can pour out a fresh light upon this darkness.




3. A New Culture of Peace

 Aug 17th, 2014



Mary
After the Consecration of Russia, the beginning gift will be a conversion of hearts of those who control the nations. New ideas of peace initiatives will surface. World leaders will see that peace is in their self-interest. They should have seen this earlier but were blinded by Satan. Nations will move to true peace agreements, not the false pieces of paper they now call treaties.
The hearts of the people will move in the same directions. The hunger for war and the use of weapons to gain natural interests will be seen as outmoded ideas, the products of the past, foolish concepts that have no life in this new thinking.
The wisdom of true peace that was set aside in the selfish pursuits will regain its rightful place. Peace will be a constant, powerful light, set upon the lampstand. Even those whose hearts are not touched will be forced to walk on this new path by the power of the new culture of peace.
Comment: The world has a spirit of war and self-interest. The consecration of Russia will change individual hearts and create a new culture of peace.




2. Waiting For the Consecration

 Aug 16th, 2014



Mary
Even though I speak as clearly as possible, it is only when all the events culminate, that the world will see what I have been trying to describe. Present in the world today is the great evil planted in the soul of Russia in 1917 with the Communist Revolution. This evil has gone out to the whole world, resulting in the horrible deaths of millions. That evil continues, in a new but unabated form. Russia fuels the revolutions and the unrests. It arms many of the terrorists and does everything possible to destabilize the world.
In October 1917, at the little cove in Fatima, I planted the great seed of peace which was to come forth as the antidote to the Russian poison. There was to be a great victory and an exultation of the Catholic Church which would provide such a great power. None of this has happened because my request for the Consecration of Russia has not been fulfilled.
Now, I must speak of the future. The Russian evil will continue to spread through all of its friends. As these events culminate, Catholics will see before their eyes what I have been describing. They will also remember that my words always carried a message of hope. There was always time, always a way, because of the mystery of my Immaculate Heart. So, the clamor will grow. Prayers for the consecration will increase. More important, I will hear these cries. I will use the evil events themselves to open the door. Finally, the Consecration will take place according to my request.
In all things, a timetable exists. These are not fixed hours or days, but rather the goal that will be reached as the forces of good or evil are released. The timetable depends on the free will of every single person. When many hearts deeply desire and pray for the Consecration, the time of its fulfillment grows closer and comes sooner. To pray and sacrifice for that moment is everyone’s task.
Comment: Both the great Fatima sign and the Russian revolution happened in 1917. On July 13, 1917, Mary had revealed the need for the consecration of Russia and on June 13, 1929, Our Lord and Our Lady told Lucy that the time had come for the Holy Father to fulfill her request. This has not happened. So, evil spreads. Our Lady prophesied that the Consecration would take place but that it would be late. She has promised victory but needs our prayers and sacrifices.




1. When Russia Is Consecrated

Aug 14th, 2014



Mary
When I speak, I want the whole world to hear my words. So, I must raise up a special son who hears my words and proclaims my words to all mankind. This will be a special time when my words pour out like a mighty ocean, flowing directly from my Immaculate Heart.
Only these words will save the world. They will cast out the darkness, point out the failures of those who lead the world, encourage the good in all their efforts and, most important, reveal the paths to peace.
What a time that will be! By then, the war between myself and Satan will have broken out for all to see. I will no longer be on the sidelines. He, in his daring, will set aside his disguises and allow himself to be seen by all (what foolish pride).
The great battle will be played out in the sight of all, but with this difference. My powers will no longer be restricted. Russia will have been consecrated to my Immaculate Heart, just in time for the victory that I have promised.
All my words and all my promises will become clear. All the gifts that I have promised will flow forth, able to be received if the person’s heart so desires. Not all will take advantage of my gifts but every person will be able to receive. I will speak more about this consecration.
Comment: Our Lady has promised that Russia would be consecrated but that it would be late.





10. An Ocean To Put Out the Fire

 Aug 13th, 2014
Mary
There are many paths, leading in different directions which mankind chooses. Often, he feels that he has chosen the best path when really he has chosen his own destruction. Such is life upon earth, a veritable landmine of darkness, filled with false lights that attract powerfully and lead to the first steps that doom many.
Never before has this been so true. The world is filled with the greatest weapons, with powers never before available. The darkness settles and abides, one darkness leading to another.
Mankind is in an endless tunnel with no doors, caught and enmeshed in webs he himself has constructed, like a fisherman caught in his own net. Really, words cannot even describe the present state of the world.
In some places, life goes on as usual, seemingly immune to the darkness. Other places find themselves at the very center of the boiling pot. The world is like a house which is partially on fire. Does it give comfort that one part of the house is not yet ablaze? Or is the fire an alarm signal for all in the house?
My words are that signal, trying to awaken the whole world before the house burns down. “Awaken! I say to my Church. Awaken to me so you can pour out a fresh light upon this darkness. Awaken so the fires of hell can be extinguished before they consume more and more of human life.”
In you, my Church, I have placed powers which reside deeply in your soul, a mighty ocean which alone can put out these fires. I have placed them nowhere else. They do not abide in any other church. They do not rest in any world organization or in the hands of any world leader.
I want to exalt my Church. At the moment of the greatest fires, I want these waters to be freely released, so the whole world can see the divine prerogative of the Catholic Church. I wait for you to act. Someday, that ocean will be released but how much of the house will be burned down before it happens?
Comment: Certainly, the world is a house on fire. All can see that. However, we need Mary’s words to know about her mighty ocean hidden in the Church.